Deepen your knowledge, further your career or take a new direction with one of our specialist taught masters programmes.
- LLM Criminal Justice and Criminal Law
- MSc Criminal Justice and Criminology
- LLM Intellectual Property Law
- LLM International Banking and Finance Law
- LLM International Business Law
- LLM International Corporate Law
- LLM International Human Rights Law
- LLM International Law
- LLM International Trade Law
- LLB Law (graduate programme)
- LLM Law and Social Justice
- MSc Law and Finance
- MSc Security, Conflict and Justice
Become a member of our research community with a PhD or research masters. We have over 100 postgraduate researchers and an excellent record of completion.
If you are thinking about joining our international postgraduate community, take a look at this video for a snapshot of the masters and research experience at the School of Law. Featuring some of our staff and students it also gives you an overview of life in Leeds and the university campus.
For more information you can also download the School of Law Postgraduate brochure.
From prominent judges and politicians to successful legal practitioners and business experts, our alumni are really making a name for us across the world. Take a look at alumni and current students' profiles.
Fees and funding
We offer a variety of funding opportunities for postgraduate study and research.
Insight and impact
Our courses reflect our expertise and you will be inspired by the global insight and impact of our renowned academics. Together we are shaping the intellectual and practical development of the law and public policy.