The Centre for Business Law and Practice’s Second Century Conference: The Future of Relational Contract: A Symposium in Honour of Ian Macneil
A two day symposium on Relational Contract in honour of Ian MacNeil
- Professor Roger Brownsword, KCL
- Professor Hugh Beale, Warwick
- Professor David Campbell, Leeds
- Professor Hugh Collins, LSE
- Professor Roger Halson, Leeds
- Professor Ethan Leib, Fordham
- Dr Jonathan Morgan, Oxford
- Professor Linda Mulcahy, LSE
- Professor Peter Vincent-Jones, Leeds
- Mr John Wightman, Kent Law School
Brief speaker biographies [PDF; 29KB]
- Programme [PDF; 43KB]
- The New Public Contracting: A Relational Development [PDF; 355KB]
Information on Contributors
Further details to follow shortly.
The closing date for registration is Monday, 12th March.
Drinks Reception and Conference Dinner
Registration for the conference dinner is now open and will close on Monday, 12th March. It will be preceded by a drinks reception in the Liberty Building on Thursday 29th March 2012 at 7pm.
Dinner will be in in University House at 7.30pm. The price of £40.00 includes a three course meal and drinks.
We have arranged a reduced room rate for this conference at the Ibis Hotel Leeds Centre, 23 Marlborough Street, Leeds LS1 4PB, at a reduced price of £47.00 per room per night including breakfast. If you wish to book a room at the reduced rate:
- Call (0113 2204100) / email (email@example.com) FAO Danika Thomson.
- Quote the Conference Name and Reference number 156952.
- Provide credit / debit card details to guarantee the booking.
The hotel can only guarantee the reduced rate until the 7th March, so early booking is advised.
The Moot Court Room (LT 1.28)
School of Law
The Liberty Building
University of Leeds
The Liberty Building is no 16 on the campus map.
There is limited car-parking available on campus at a charge of £5.00. Further details
Parking spaces are available on campus for blue badge holders. Please contact 0113 343 5491 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.