Mr Luke Fairbotham
School Support Officer (Communications and Alumni)
I am responsible for coordinating communications activity and developing alumni relations within the School of Law.
My role involves ...
- editing the School of Law newsletter Liberty Brief
- developing the annual School of Law Alumni Magazine
- maintaining and updating social media platforms
- coordinating professional engagement in the Law Career Mentoring Scheme
- managing School of Law and Alumni activities and events
- supporting the faculty marketing team with various School activity
- developing the School’s communications strategy and identity management.